马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册
x
Fly me to the moon
帶我飛向月球吧
And let me play among the stars
並讓我在群星之間嬉戲
Let me see what Spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
讓我看看在木星與火星上的有怎樣的春天
In other words,hold my hand
換句話說,請握住我的手
In other words,darling,kiss me
換句話說,親愛的,吻我吧
Fill my heart with song
讓我的心靈充滿歌聲
And let me sing forevermore
並讓我永遠的歌唱
You are all I long for
你是我所有的渴望
All I worship and adore..
我所敬仰與熱愛的一切..
You were the shadow to my light 猶如影子一般跟隨著我
Did you feel us? 你感受到我們了嗎?
Another star, you fade away 如流星般消逝
Afraid our aim is out of sight 害怕我們的一切即將消逝眼前
Wanna see us, alive 期盼我們能夠一直存在
Where are you now? 現在你在何處?
Where are you now? 你聽的到我的呼喚嗎?
Was it all in my fantasy? 難道這一切只是幻影?
Where are you now? 你在哪裡呢?
Were you only imaginary? 難道你只是我的幻想嗎? |
我也说一句